Help Wanted 1
Eastgate's looking for an advisor who
- Uses iChat or AIM quite a bit
- Can field questions on C++, especially STL
- Can field questions on MFC
- Can help solve puzzles in CSS
This doesn't all have to be one person. From time to time, we'll buzz you with quick questions -- things that will take from 30 seconds to five minutes to sort out. Recent examples include:
- C++: do functors get passed by value or reference? How do you declare them?
- CSS: what's the attribute, again, that tells the browser to discard whatever doesn't fit?
Incentives include really good chocolate chip cookies, free software, and modest fees. Interested? Email me.